- 1 [the_ad id=”2685″]
- 2 DHI HAIR TRANSPLANT
- 3 How is DHI Hair Transplant Performed?
- 4 What is the Healing Process in DHI Hair Transplant?
- 5 What is the Difference of DHI Hair Transplant From Other Methods?
- 6 What are the Advantages of DHI Hair Transplant?
- 7 DHI Hair Transplant Price
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions About DHI Hair Transplant
DHI HAIR TRANSPLANT
DHI hair implant (direct hair implant) is one of the most preferred hair transplant methods by the person who loses his/her hairs. In this method, there is no need to damage your existing hair follicles while taking the grafts required for the region to be sown. Choi (pen) technique is applied to the hair follicles taken one by one and as often as possible. For this reason, you will have the most natural and successful results in hair designs made with DHI hair transplant technique. In addition, there is no grooving, incision or sewing process so you can return to your daily life as soon as possible.
DHI hair transplant is also known as Choi hair transplant or Implanter hair transplant because it occurs with a pen called Choi.
How is DHI Hair Transplant Performed?
After you decide to have a hair transplant, you should consult a hair transplant specialist. Firstly, hair analysis is done with special devices in hair transplant center. In these analyzes, the structure, quality, shedding potential of the hair, the density of the donor area to be grafted and the number of quality grafts are calculated. In addition, after the necessary examinations and analyzes have been carried out, your test results should be analyzed by a plastic surgeon or a hair transplant specialist.
After you have confirmed that you are suitable for hair transplant, you should determine the area to be sown with your doctor. In the determination of the region to be sown, factors such as the size of the temple or hill area, the number of quality hair follicles and your genetic structure play a role. After the region to be determined by drawing, which hair transplant process is the most appropriate for you.
Before beginning hair transplant, sedation specialist should perform sedation which is the newest anesthesia technique. You will not feel any pain or pain just during the procedure.
The most commonly preferred method of DHI hair transplant is the removal of the grafts required for the area to be transplanted. Since these grafts are outdoors during the operation are shorter than the other hair transplant procedures, you have much healthier and stronger hair follicles. While taking the grafts, some tissue pieces are left together with the hair roots. In order to preserve the quality of these grafts and extend their life, the tissues are kept in a solution.
During the procedure, no holes can be drilled in the area where hair transplant will be performed for the transplant of grafts from the donor area. Hair roots taken into the pen called Choi pen is placed into the planting. The hair roots placed in the Choi pen are angled after the angle and direction are determined by the push feature of the needle.
The hair follicles, the front hair line and the natural direction of your hair to be placed in accordance with these special items are made thanks to the placement. Since no holes were made during the operation, the grafts were planted much faster. Thus, the number of high-quality root can be cultivated.
Grafts taken from the donor area are placed one by one according to the natural outlet direction and growth angle of the hair. Factors such as hairline and hair color pigment are also taken into account during sowing. This results in the most intense and natural results.
What is the Healing Process in DHI Hair Transplant?
In the DHI hair transplant technique, the crusting time lasts only 5-6 days after the operation, since there is no channel opening. After about 2 weeks, the process of shedding begins and continues for a while. After 3 months, your new hair starts to grow. At least six months of the hair planted at 6 months. The average result is 1 year. You can return to your daily life as soon as possible, since the improvement in the area in October is not more than 1 week.
What is the Difference of DHI Hair Transplant From Other Methods?
DHI hair transplant method is different from classical FUE technique and it is a more laborious and long process.
In the standard FUE procedure, follicular units of hair follicles are taken and classified. Before starting the operation, it is prepared by plastic surgeon to be suitable for sowing. These grafts are then placed in the channels opening to the area to be sown.
In DHI hair transplant technique, hair follicles are taken one by one and placed in the sowing area with a special pen without waiting. Thanks to these special needles used, hair roots are placed much more frequently and a natural result is obtained.
Unlike the classical FUE technique, the healing process is much faster as no grooving is performed and therefore no stitching is performed.
Unlike other hair transplant methods, if you do not have a high quality graft in your head area, it can be performed with hairs taken from various parts of your body (beard, chest).
In addition, DHI method is a method that can be used for beard and eyebrow cultivation.
What are the Advantages of DHI Hair Transplant?
- There is no possibility of scarring because there is no incision in the DHI hair transplant technique and the pen technique is applied. In addition, there is no need to stitch the donor area where the hair follicles are removed, so your healing process is much faster.
- The main advantage of the DHI method is the density provided by individual grafts from the donor site. When the hair roots are placed in the area to be sown, the natural direction of hair, growth angle, colors of hair follicles, natural hairline are taken into consideration. In this way, you get the most natural results in sensitive areas such as temples and hairline.
- A thin-tipped Choi pen used during sowing does not create any scars and no scars.
- No grooving, incision or suture is performed, so no traces or scar problems occur. In this way, you can return to your daily life as soon as possible.
- Unlike conventional sowing techniques, the DHI method allows a lot of root transplants, resulting in more hair growth and intensive results.
- In classical FUE method, you should wait at least 3 days to wash your hair, and you can wash your hair on the day after sowing with DHI method.
- Depending on your request, sowing can be done without shaving. Especially by using the pen technique preferred by women, you can make the fastest return to your daily life with the unshaved hair transplant application and you will not experience any difference.
DHI Hair Transplant Price
A special tool, called pencil, is used in DHI hair transplant. For this reason, the number of hair transplant centers that can apply DHI hair transplant is limited. Make sure that the hospital or planting center where you will have your hair transplant is sterile, the experience of hair transplant specialists, the latest technology and the latest methods of sowing are used.
Also, as the sowing process requires manual dexterity, your plastic surgeon or hair transplant specialist and his / her team should be experienced and expert in their field. Please note that the price of the treatment varies according to the amount of graft to be sown, the structure of your hair and the amount of your hair follicles. At the same time, DHI hair transplant method will take longer than other sowing methods because of the fact that each graft is transplanted one by one. If necessary, sowing can be done in 2 sessions. Because the pencils and needles used during DHI hair transplant are used exclusively for each graft and are one-off, they will be priced slightly higher than the classical FUE technique.
Frequently Asked Questions About DHI Hair Transplant
1) Do hairs planted by DHI hair transplant appear natural?
Hair transplanted with DHI provides a natural appearance that cannot be distinguished from your normal hair.
2) Is everyone appropriate for DHI hair transplant?
Anyone who wants to have hair transplant can benefit from DHI technique.
3) Why is the donor area important in DHI hair transplant?
Nuchal region is preferred as the donor area in hair transplant. As hair transplant can only be done from one’s own hair follicles, a rare nape does not give the expected result. In such cases, it should be directed towards the second donor areas, which adversely affects the natural image.
4) Are grafts kept in DHI hair transplant method?
The biggest advantage of DHI operations is that the hair follicles are not kept waiting after the collection.
5) Are there any disadvantages of the DHI method?
There is no disadvantage in the DHI method.