– PATIENT’S AGE: 47
– NW: VI
– Total transplanted area: 170 cm2
– Total donor capacity: 5500 grafts
* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 50 uf/cm2
* Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 60 micron
– OPERATION DETAILS: 5009 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.8 mm.
Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit
* 746 single grafts
* 2835 double grafts
* 1358 triple grafts
* 22 multiple grafts
* General average Hair per Graft: 2.15
– GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 5009 grafts were used to restore the patient’s frontal area, mid scalp and vertex area.
– FINASTERIDE: The patient has started to use finasteride along with the surgery and still using it. Please note that the patient had a trico pigmentation on the recipient area and used a hairpiece before.
* Please note that the “RESULT” pictures were taken in Asmed Clinic.