– AGE OF THE PATIENT: 45
– SCALE NW 5 V
– TOTAL DONATITY CAPACITY: 8600 grafts
* Temporal, Equal and Occipital area density: 50-60-80 uf / cm2
* Diameter of the hair in the Temporal, Parietal and Occipital area: 50-50-50 microns
– DETAILS OF THE OPERATION: 5006 grafts FUE extracted with manual punch, diameter 0.7 and 0.8mm.
Incisions made with: sapphire blades, lateral slit and implanted with the K.E.E.P.
– Total transplanted area: 90 cm2
* 793 grafts single
* 3025 grafts double
* 1098 triple grafts
* 90 multiple grafts
* General average of the hair for grafts: 2.09
– DISTRIBUTION OF IMPLANTS: the 5006 grafts were used to reconstruct the FRONT and MEDIAN areas.
– FINASTERIDE: The patient does not perform care.
* Please note that the result photos were taken at the CLINIC.