- 1 Many Indian celebrities have experienced plights of baldness, receding hairline or some other hair-related problems. These things can not be long hidden from the public; as these celebrities are constantly being photographed by the media persons. To look young and handsome, these celebrities have undergone a number of surgeries and as a result of which their hair looks real and natural. Many of these Bollywood celebrities have made a surprising comeback with a ravishing change in their apperance. Have a look at Bollywood celebrities who underwent hair transplant.
- 1.1 1.Salman Khan Hair Transplant Result
- 1.2 2.Govinda Hair Transplant Result
- 1.3 3. Abitabh Bachchan Hair Transplant Result
- 1.4 4.Akshay Khanna Hair Transplant Result
- 1.5 5.Kapil Sharma Hair Transplant Result
- 1.6 6.Sanjay Dutt Hair Transplant Result
- 1.7 7.Akshay Kumar Hair Transplant Result
- 1.8 8.Himesh Reshammiya Hair Transplant Result
1.Salman Khan Hair Transplant Result
It all started in 2002 when Salman Khan experienced receding hairline. According to sources, Salman, underwent an unsuccessful hair transplant in India. Due to which, the actor was photographed bald in the year 2003. He then finally got his hair restoration procedures done well in Dubai, and between 2007 to 2013, Salman made regular visits to Dubai fort he same reason.
2.Govinda Hair Transplant Result
A few years ago, Govinda remained absent on the silver screen and took a break from films. Reportedly, he had taken advice from Salman, who himself has done a hair transplant. Hence, Govinda went through a hair transplant surgery.
3. Abitabh Bachchan Hair Transplant Result
During the late 90’s, Amitabh Bachchan faced many problems in his Professional and personal life as well. And in the year 2000, he made a great comeback with ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and reportedly, there was a visible change in his apperance too. It is believed that Amitabh had undergone a hair patch treatment and saved his hair and career too.
4.Akshay Khanna Hair Transplant Result
Akshay Khanna started loosing his hair in the early 2000s, and because of which, he weore a wig in his film like- Humraaz, followed by some other. So, a hair weaving technique became a necessity to salvage him from baldness and the actor decided to get a hair transplant.
5.Kapil Sharma Hair Transplant Result
The most talented comedian ıf India, Kapil Sharma also suffred through receding hairline problem in the past. Therefore, he underwent a hair restoration procedure and it is said that Kapil opted for a Robotic Hair Transplant surgery. Kapil Sharma then confidently flaunted his hair and looks in his süper hit show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’
6.Sanjay Dutt Hair Transplant Result
At the peak of is career, Sanjay Dutt suffered from baldness, therefore, he underwent a strip procedure in the USA, a few years back. There is also a visible scar on his sclap from 2012 when Sanjay had a bald look in the movie ‘Agneepath’ In 2013, it is said that the actor opted for a FUT(Follicular Unit Transplant’ procedure.
7.Akshay Kumar Hair Transplant Result
Akshay Kumar was accused of wearing wigs in the past. Reportedly, the actor started facing problems related to his hair when he croessed 40. And it is believed that Akshay Kumar has ultimately done a FUT surgery in Turkey Hair Transplant Clinic.
8.Himesh Reshammiya Hair Transplant Result
The multi-talented singer turned actor Himesh Reshammiya also went through a phase of baldness in his life. But, once he started getting movie offer, Himesh decided to go for a hair transplant. This has been confessed by Himesh in a TV show that he has undergone a hair transplant surgery in Istanbul Hair Transplant Clinic, Turkey.