WHAT IS PRP?
- 1 PRP during hair transplant is a method used to accelerate wound healing and hair growth after sowing. The goal of PRP treatment is to revitalize the hair follicles that have lost their strength and healthy structure. It has been observed that hair loss is reduced in the PRP treated individuals and the hair fibers are thickened in the applied area.
- 1.1 What does PRP mean?
- 1.2 PRP Applications
- 1.3 PRP Treatment Technique
- 1.4 Who Should Apply PRP Treatment?
- 1.5 PRP in Hair Transplant
- 1.6 What are the side effects of PRP?
- 1.7 Frequently asked questions about PRP treatment
PRP during hair transplant is a method used to accelerate wound healing and hair growth after sowing. The goal of PRP treatment is to revitalize the hair follicles that have lost their strength and healthy structure. It has been observed that hair loss is reduced in the PRP treated individuals and the hair fibers are thickened in the applied area.
In patients who underwent PRP following hair transplantation, wound healing takes place in a relatively short time. The red spots and scabs that occur after the surgery are eliminated very quickly and the hair extension potential of the sown roots increases.
What does PRP mean?
PRP; means that a person has his own natural plasma fluid, which is considerably more than that of the platelet. In the PRP, it is the person’s own blood. Blood taken from the person is divided into plasma with special devices in the laboratory. These decomposed plasmas are injected into areas where weak hair follicles are needed. These vitamins, called al platelets ın injected, do not cause any allergic reactions because they are in your own blood.
PRP hair treatment is a treatment modality that is applied with the principle of tissue regeneration to reduce hair loss and strengthen weakened hair follicles.
PRP hair treatment method; 10 cc scale blood obtained from people who have problems with their hair is separated in laboratory conditions and plasma is obtained. Located in this red blood provided; By subjecting the white blood cells, platelets, clotting agents and PGFs to a specific application, the plasma needed for PRP treatment is made ready. By making this plasma ready vitamins are obtained. These platelets are injected into the part where the hair loss begins or the hair follicles lose strength and the PRP application is completed. During the PRP procedure, tissue is injected with the injected vitamins. At the same time, the hair follicles, which are worn out and prone to shedding, are activated by triggering.
This method of treatment of PRP is completed in approximately 30 minutes. During the PRP application you will not feel any pain or pain. There is no wound or scar on the operation performed after the application. After the prepared plasma is injected into the scalp, the person can return to his daily life. It is recommended to renew the application once a year, so that the results of this renewed application can be long term once a month for three months.
PRP Treatment Technique
PRP, Platelet Rich Plasma treatment technique is a method applied in the treatment of skin rejuvenation, wrinkles, scar and acne scars. In the PRP treatment technique based on the stem cell principle, the first procedure is centrifugation of blood from the person.
Plasma from red blood is separated by centrifugation. These decomposed plasmas are called “Platelet” which can be injected into the body. These plasmids are applied in the skin of the person by mesotherapy and filling technique. Plasma, which is applied to the skin by this process, is involved in the secretion of the growth agent that provides the migration and proliferation of stem cells.
In the PRP treatment method, the administration of a specific plasma taken from the individual’s own blood eliminates the risk of disease and allergy that can pass through the blood to the person who is being treated. The procedure is painless and there is no trace. This makes PRP treatment technique advantageous over other methods.
Other features of the PRP treatment method that can be performed in hair, face, neck and décolleté regions are as follows:
- It is very practical and safe to apply to the patient.
- The results of the PRP treatment technique are long-term.
- It has rejuvenating and constructive effects.
- Supports all vital functions of the skin in addition to creating new collagen.
- Refills the skin by rejuvenating. In this way, the removal of wrinkles and lines are involved in the removal.
Who Should Apply PRP Treatment?
PRP treatment for hair, genetically or seasonal reasons, hair loss and complaints about it, hair lost its strength, weakened anyone can be a suitable candidate for PRP application.
PRP treatment can also be used for facial rejuvenation, reduction of the appearance of fracture marks, spot treatment, wound treatment and orthopedic treatment. PRP, which is frequently used in wrinkle treatment and skin rejuvenation, does not cause any allergic version due to the use of one’s own blood.
PRP in Hair Transplant
- FUE application with PRP support: To ensure the persistence of hair follicles after hair transplantation.
- To complete recovery after hair transplant in a very short time.
- Rejuvenate and revitalize the newly planted hair follicles following hair transplant.
- Obtaining hair follicles from the donor area and transferring it to the recipient region takes a certain amount of time. It is very important to ensure the survival of hair follicles during this elapsed time.
- Roots obtained with this target are kept in a cooled area and in specially prepared solutions.
It is useful to add PRP into the holding solutions or to wash the hair follicles directly with the PRP solution and allow the effects to occur more quickly. The desired effect can be explained by increasing the survival of hair follicles, accelerating wound healing, and triggering the hair follicles to produce hair. This plasma is injected into the hair follicles to meet the hair follicles with vitamins, keratin, minerals and proteins.
What are the side effects of PRP?
- There is no possibility of allergic reaction or infection because the person who is administered the PRP has his / her own blood. The person can be defined as donating blood to himself.
- The effect of PRP can be observed differently in each applied patient. PRP is an entirely helpful method, it is important to avoid disappointment when the person’s expectations are realistic. It is a support method for recovery that is implemented as an auxiliary only.
Frequently asked questions about PRP treatment
1) Is PRP treatment a painful procedure?
Before PRP is performed, anesthetic cream is applied to the application area. Therefore, pain is not felt.
2) When is the effect of PRP treatment felt?
Within 15 days after the first application you feel your hair becomes lively and your hair loss decreases.
3) Who can not be treated with PRP hair treatment?
PRP treatment cannot be applied to pregnant women, breastfeeding and cancer patients.
4) How long do I get results after treatment?
PRP treatment is an effective but highly effective application. After the 3rd session, you will feel the difference in your hair.
5) How many sessions do you need for PRP implementation?
PRP treatment is applied on average 4-6 sessions. Each session takes approximately 30 minutes.