– AGE OF THE PATIENT: 37
– TOTAL DONATITY CAPACITY: 7980/8500 grafts
* Temporal, Equal and Occipital area density: 70 uf / cm2
* Diameter of the hair in the Parietal and Occipital area: 60 microns
– DETAILS OF THE OPERATION: 2000 grafts FUE extracted with manual punch, diameter 0.7 mm.
Engravings made with: custom made blades, lateral slit
* 276 single grafts
* 1040 double grafts
* 615 triple grafts
* 71 multiple graft
* General average of the hair for grafts: 2.24
– GRAFT DISTRIBUTION: 2000 grafts were used to reconstruct the area of CHIERICA
– FINASTERIDE: The patient used the medicine in a generic form already 10 years before the operation, he started using Proscar with the operation and is continuing it to this day.
* Please note that the photos of the result have been sent by the patient