5007 GRAFTS FUE-ASMED TURKEY
– AGE OF THE PATIENT: 40
– SCALA NW IV
– TOTAL DONATITY CAPACITY: 8400 grafts
* Temporal, Equal and Occipital area density: 80 uf / cm2
* Diameter of the hair in the Parietal and Occipital area: 60 microns
– DETAILS OF THE OPERATION: 5007 grafts FUE extracted with manual punch, diameter 0.6, 0.7 and 0.8 mm.
Incisions made with: sapphire blades, lateral slit
– Total transplanted area: 160 cm2
* 1008 single grafts
* 2595 double grafts
* 1291 triple grafts
* 173 multiple grafts
* General average of the hair for grafts: 2.11
– DISTRIBUTION OF IMPLANTS: the 5007 grafts have been used to reconstruct the FRONT, MEDIAN and CHIERICA zones.
– FINASTERIDE: The patient has been under treatment for about 21 years.
* Please note that the photos of the result have been sent by the patient.