– AGE OF THE PATIENT: 27
– SCALE NW: V A
– TOTAL DONATITY CAPACITY: 7000 grafts
* Temporal, Equal and Occipital area density: 60 uf / cm2
* Diameter of the hair in the Parietal and Occipital area: 50 microns
– DETAILS OF THE OPERATION: 4000 grafts FUE extracted with manual punch, diameter 0.7 – 0.8 mm.
Engravings made with: custom made blades, lateral slit
– Total transplanted area: 203 cm2
* 498 grafts single
* 1691 double grafts
* 1527 triple grafts
* 272 quadruple graft
* 272 multiple graft
* General average of the hair for grafts: 2.40
– GRAFT DISTRIBUTION: of the 4000 grafts the 1800 were used to reconstruct the FRONT zone and the remaining 1200 for the MEDIANA and CHIERICA Line.
– FINASTERIDE The patient started using Finasteride with the operation and is still using it.
* Please note that the photos of the result have been sent by the patient