– AGE OF THE PATIENT: 27
– SCALE NW: V A
– TOTAL DONATITY CAPACITY: 7000 grafts
* Temporal, Equal and Occipital area density: 60 uf / cm2
* Diameter of the hair in the Parietal and Occipital area: 50 microns
– DETAILS OF THE OPERATION:
4000 grafts FUE extracted with manual punch, diameter 0.7 – 0.8 mm.
Engravings made with: custom made blades, lateral slit
– Total transplanted area: 203 cm2
* 498 grafts single
* 1691 double grafts
* 1527 triple grafts
* 272 quadruple graft
* 272 multiple graft
* General average of the hair for grafts: 2.40
– GRAFT DISTRIBUTION:
of the 4000 grafts the 1800 were used to reconstruct the FRONT zone and the remaining 1200 for the MEDIANA and CHIERICA Line.
The patient started using Finasteride with the operation and is still using it.
* Please note that the photos of the result have been sent by the patient