– AGE OF THE PATIENT: 39
– SCALA LUDWIG: III
– TOTAL DONATITY CAPACITY: 6800 grafts
* Temporal, Equal and Occipital area density: 60 uf / cm2
* Diameter of the hair in the Parietal and Occipital area: 60 microns
– DETAILS OF THE OPERATION: 4611 grafts FUE extracted with manual punch, diameter 0.7 – 0.8 mm.
Engravings made with: custom made blades, lateral slit
Total transplanted area: 200 cm2
* 329 grafts single
* 2229 double grafts
* 1847 triple grafts
* 206 multiple graft
* General average of the hair for grafts: 2.41
– DISTRIBUTION OF IMPLANTS: of the 4611 grafts the 2300 were used to reconstruct the FRONTAL / MEDIAN area and the remaining 2311 for the CHIERICA.
– FINASTERIDE The patient used Finasteride (PROPECIA) 6 months before the operation and is still using it.